for experienced investors
Our 4 Year High Yield Credit Account offers a diverse range of investment opportunities for experienced investors over a longer duration.
Our High Yield Credit Account is an investment where you are provided with the key details of the investment and security for consideration.
You then get to choose whether to invest.
- 4 year term
- investments returning from 6.30%p.a. paid monthly*
- all secured by a registered mortgage over real property in Australia
- assets of a specialised nature - suited to experienced investors
- occasionally some 2nd mortgages on a peer-to-peer select basis may be available
- no entry or exit fees (if investment held to maturity)
- personal service from our investment specialists
- the security of a manager with over 65 years' experience
- minimum investment of $250,000
|Cash & Liquid Investments|
|No of Mortgages|
|Average LVR (%)|
|No of Investors|
|Fixed Rate Exposure|
|Variable Rate Exposure|
|Arrears (>90 days)|
|3 years p.a.|
|5 years p.a.|
La Trobe Financial Asset Management Limited ACN 007 332 363 Australian Financial Services Licence 222213 Australian Credit Licence 222213 is the issuer and manager of the La Trobe Australian Credit Fund ARSN 088 178 321. It is important for you to consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the Credit Fund in deciding whether to invest, or to continue to invest, in the Credit Fund. You can read the PDS on our website or ask for a copy by telephoning us.
* Returns on our investments are variable and paid monthly. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The rates of return from the Credit Fund are not guaranteed and are determined by the future revenue of the Credit Fund and may be lower than expected. Investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. An investment in the Credit Fund is not a bank deposit. Withdrawal rights are subject to liquidity and may be delayed or suspended.
** We provide this risk classification as a guide and it describes the relative risk, compared to the other Investment Accounts in the Fund. In assessing the relative risks of each Investment Account, we have had reference to the categories of risk described in the Standard Risk Measure Guidance Paper for Trustees issued jointly by the Financial Services Council (of which we are a member) and the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia dated July 2011.
Please refer to the Investor Disclaimers link on this page for full disclaimers.