Easy access to
Our Classic 48 hour Account invests in mortgage assets, Australian cash and other credit instruments.
It offers competitive variable rates of return, monthly interest payments and access to your funds generally within 2 business days of written withdrawal notice #.
Try comparing us to our competitors. You'll be surprised at what we can do for you.
- variable returns paid monthly - interest calculated daily
- funds available generally within 2 business days of written withdrawal notice #
- no entry or exit fees
- personal service from our investment specialists
- the security of a manager with over 65 years' experience
- minimum investment $10
|Cash & Liquid Investments|
|No of Mortgages|
|Average LVR (%)|
|No of Investors|
|Fixed Rate Exposure|
|Variable Rate Exposure|
|Arrears (>90 days)|
|Account Return||OCR + 50 bps Benchmark||Perform|
La Trobe Financial Asset Management Limited ACN 007 332 363 Australian Financial Services Licence 222213 Australian Credit Licence 222213 is the issuer and manager of the La Trobe Australian Credit Fund ARSN 088 178 321. It is important for you to consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the Credit Fund in deciding whether to invest, or to continue to invest, in the Credit Fund. You can read the PDS on our website or ask for a copy by telephoning us.
* Returns on our investments are variable and paid monthly. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The rates of return from the Credit Fund are not guaranteed and are determined by the future revenue of the Credit Fund and may be lower than expected. Investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. An investment in the Credit Fund is not a bank deposit. Withdrawal rights are subject to liquidity and may be delayed or suspended.
** We provide this risk classification as a guide and it describes the relative risk, compared to the other Investment Accounts in the Fund. In assessing the relative risks of each Investment Account, we have had reference to the categories of risk described in the Standard Risk Measure Guidance Paper for Trustees issued jointly by the Financial Services Council (of which we are a member) and the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia dated July 2011.
+ Rate of return effective as at 1 November 2019.
# While we have 12 months under the Fund’s Constitution within which to honour your redemption request if there is insufficient liquidity in this Account at the time of your request, we will make every endeavour to honour your redemption request from your Classic 48 hour Account within 2 business days. There has never been a case in the history of this Account, since 1999, when we have not honoured a redemption request on time due to a lack of liquidity.
Please refer to the Investor Disclaimers link on this page for full disclaimers.